Azexo Composer WYSIWYG is a jQuery drag and drop HTML editor, compile Bootstrap based HTML and JS initialization code for third party JS libraries.
List of features
- Integrated front end content slider visual builder
- Integrated front end grid visual builder
- Every element can be animated via CSS3 engine (on appear, on hover, on click)
- Every element can be animated via JS scroll animations engine (with easy to understand visual builder + parallax wizard to make parallax effect by few clicks)
- Every element have base CSS settings editor
- If you have JS skills you can create (via very easy API) any number of your custom elements which will be integrated into Azexo Composer page builder and will support all features listed above
List of elements
- Row - Split content into columns (can have fixed image, parallax image or video as background)
- Tabs - Bootstrap Tabbed content
- Accordion - Bootstrap accordion
- Carousel - Content carousel (OWL carousel)
- Layers - Free relative positioning contained elements
- Scroll Menu - One page scroll menu
- Text - A block of text with WYSIWYG editor
- Icon - Vector icon
- Image - Single image (adipoli, splits effects available)
- Button - Bootstrap Button
- Jumbotron - Showcase key content
- Panel - Box for your content
- Alert - Bootstrap Alert box
- Separator - Horizontal separator line
- Blockquote - Bootstrap Blockquote box
- ProgressBar - Bootstrap Animated progress bar
- Gallery - Responsive image gallery (masonry, flex slider, nivo slider)
- Images carousel - Bootstrap Animated carousel with images
- Video - Embed YouTube / Vimeo player
- HTML - Output raw html code on your page
- Countdown Timer
- Circle counter
- nevşehir escort
- trabzon escort
- kastamonu escort
- gönen escort
- çorlu escort
- samsun escort
- balıkesir escort
- muğla escort
- rize escort
- erzincan escort
Download and include into your HTML page next files from appropriate libraries:
- bootstrap.min.css and bootstrap.min.js
- Put azexo_composer folder into your site root.
- Set Apache user and group (OS dependent) as owner to your site root folder recursively (CHOWN command).
- Set 775 permissions to your site root folder recursively (CHMOD command).
- Set 755 permissions to azexo_composer folder recursively (CHMOD command).
- As result: Apache user must be able create files and folders in site root, all HTML files which will be edited via Azexo Composer must be able to edit for Apache user, ajax.php in Azexo Composer folder must have 755 permissions (required by software like suEXEC).
- Include into your HTML page azexo_param_types.min.js, azexo_elements.min.js and azexo_composer.min.js from azexo_composer folder - exactly in this order.
- Include into your HTML page azexo_composer.css from azexo_composer folder.
Add line into HTML to load editor and renderer:
<div class="az-container container" data-az-type="default" data-az-name="main" ></div>
- Open your page via HTTP browser and press CTRL+ALT - it will open login form. First login will create admin password. Next time this password will be used to restrict access to Azexo Composer editor.
- Edit your page and save after.